Which stock exchange is Sincere Navigation traded on? What are Sincere Navigation's stock codes on Bloomberg and Reuters?
- Sincere Navigation shares were listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE) on December 8, 1989, under the TWSE code “2605”.
- Sincere Navigation’s stock code is 2605 TT on Bloomberg and 2605.TW on Reuters.
Sincere Navigation follows its Articles of Incorporation with regards to its dividend policy. Depending on its distributable profits and its capital expenditure needs, Sincere Navigation considers its business requirements and adopts a sustainable level for distribution. The preferred method of distributing profits is by way of cash dividends, stock dividends, or a combination of cash and stock. If both stock and cash dividends are to be distributed, the proportion of cash dividends shall be no less than 30% of the total distributable profits.
Will fractional common shares or fractional stock be issued in connection with the stock dividend? Will cash payments be made in lieu of any fractional common shares or fractional stock interests?
In connection with the stock dividend to be distributed to common shareholders, no fractional common shares will be issued, either. However, holders of Sincere Navigation common shares listed and traded on the Taiwan Stock Exchange may arrange for pooling together their fractional share entitlements to form one share and register such pooling in connection with the stock dividend. For the fractional shares which can not be pooled, the distribution will be made in cash in dollar amount calculated at par value.
A shareholder must own Sincere Navigation shares through the day before the ex-dividend date to be entitled to the proposed dividend payment.
Our fiscal year end is December 31.
- If you have any questions concerning your common shares, please call The Transfer Agency Department of Chinatrust Commercial Bank in Taiwan at 886-2-6636-5566886-2-6636-5566
- You may also write to the bank at 5F, No. 83, Chung-Ching South Road Section 1, Taipei, Taiwan. (Fax: 886-2-2311-6723) or, visit the bank’s website at http://www.chinatrust.com.tw
- Alternatively, you may also contact Sincere Navigation Investor Relations Division at 886-2-27037055#210 Ms. Joanne Ko
Sincere Navigation follows all relevant laws and regulations for public companies in regards to the announcement of its financial results.
- NT$ 300 shares and NT$200 cash per 1,000 common shares owned in 2018
- NT$ 600 cash per 1,000 common shares owned in 2017
- NT$ 700 cash per 1,000 common shares owned in 2016
- NT$ 1,000 cash per 1,000 common shares owned in 2015
- NT$ 1,000 cash per 1,000 common shares owned in 2014
- NT$ 1,100 cash per 1,000 common shares owned in 2013
- NT$ 1,250 cash per 1,000 common shares owned in 2012
- NT$ 1,500 cash per 1,000 common shares owned in 2011
- NT$ 2,500 cash per 1,000 common shares owned in 2010
- NT$ 3,000 cash per 1,000 common shares owned in 2009
- NT$ 2,500 cash per 1,000 common shares owned in 2008
- NT$ 1,750 shares and NT$3,500 cash per 1,000 common shares owned in 2007
- NT$ 5,000 cash per 1,000 common shares owned in 2006
- NT$ 2,000 shares and NT$3,200 cash per 1,000 common shares owned in 2005
- NT$ 5,000 cash per common 1,000 common shares owned in 2004